Commercial photography refers to any photography for business purposes whether for small business or large multinational enterprises. Examples include:
- Product photography for e-commerce and catalogs, often on a white background
- Staged product photos for advertisements, showing the items in context or being used
- Food photography for menus, cookbooks and magazines, restaurant signage and advertisements
- Portrait photography, such as corporate headshots
- Architectural and real estate photography
- Event photography
Different types of commercial photography require specialized expertise and equipment. Lighting requirements for product photography is very different than the lighting requirements for architectural or real estate photography.
As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, so browse through my featured product photography portfolio.
If you’d like to discuss your commercial or product photography needs, contact me today!